Thursday, May 8, 2014

Inspired Interview.

Sooo I read this book a little bit ago.
Found it to be amazing, awesome, inspiring in all get out to make me want to write!

And when I finished, I was like. "I want to know more!!"
"I want to ask her sooo many questions!"

And then I realized most of my questions involved me wanting the Author to ask me questions about how much I love the book and questions about why I liked the characters I did, and scenes I did and such...

So I oh so sneakily did a post about it on twitter.....

And here's what happened.

I got interviewed! :D

So check out this link:
http://everonword.wordpress.com/2014/05/08/in-which-the-author-interviews-the-reader/

To see a backwards interview where Author Danielle Shipley asked me questions about her book, Inspired and what I thought. ^^
It was fun!
Enjoy!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment