Thursday, May 15, 2014

Writing Gap

I've noticed a bad trend in my writing, one that I haven't quite figured out how to stop, but I'm anxious to attempt to.

You see,
Every now and then, I have a really good writing day.
Like, words just flow onto the page without too much head banging on the nearest hard object.

But then.
For the next two to five days afterwards,
I get 'busy'
Sick, Working too much, Tired, Headachey, Hanging out with friends,
Name it how it is.
I basically don't have 'time' to write.

And then, when I finally have time to write again....
My mind has discovered a totally different story idea that needs to be explored.....

and the cycle starts over again.

Seriously. I need to learn to stick to one story.
Actually, I need to learn to stick to one story and keep myself interested in it.
Because if I'm not interested....why write it? Right?
Wrong.
But that's the mindset.
Another thing that needs to change. >.>

*deep breath*
Okay.
Let's try this writing thing again.

;)
Tomorrow.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment