Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Off Go The Lights

*shakes head*

Sometimes I forget that my coworkers don't know things. 

So for the past little while.
The lights on our fishwall have been going out.
Usually it's one or two like...every other week it feels like.

Which is odd because I barely remember bulbs going out on the wall before this year. *shakes head* lol. They last a while. 

But today another light had burned out.
So I went and grabbed the last of the bulbs we had. (hopefully we get more in soon because I'm sure at least six more lights will go out at some point) 

And like I usually do, I opened the door that leads to the area behind the fish wall, to flip off the lights to the section of tanks holding the dead lightbulb.
That way I wouldn't shock myself trying to get the lightbulb out while the lights were on.

And my manager was like O.O Why are the lights off?!?!

O.o Well...because I turned them off?

Apparently he and my coworker with me this morning didn't know....that you could turn off the lights at the fish wall up at the front of the store.

As there's a control panel in the back of the store that allows you to turn on certain lights earlier than they're automatically scheduled if necessary.

But apparently the two of them didn't know that we had switches up front too.

*shakes head*

Which is funny because my coworker at least...knows to flip the switches on in the morning and flip the switches off at night.

But apparently they never knew that the switches were connected to the fish lights. 

Now the do. ^^;;

And I got the bulb replaced too! ^^;;

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment