Monday, November 26, 2018

Trying To Leave

It's funny.
They scheduled me to be off earlier today at work.
But I ended up staying half an hour later then planned because we got hit with a rush of people just as I was prepping to clock out.
There was a line of customers and only one cashier.
The manager was stuck with the cats as another set of customers decided if they wanted to adopt one or not.
My replacement ended up getting snagged by customers to help them in the Dog section of the store.
Leaving me to quickly back up cashier, grab fish, and help a customer grab a dog cone, as well as let customers hold guinea pigs...

And it's crazy.
How rushes happen like that.
Like the store had literally been dead for almost the entire day.
But right then was when everyone needed help. 

*shakes head*

So it goes I suppose lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment