Monday, January 13, 2014

A Pocket Notebook

So my manager came up to me at work today and said "Sarnic, I want you to start carrying around a piece of paper or a small notebook in your pocket, so that when I tell you to do something, you can write it down. Then when you're done with the task you can cross it off, and you still know what tasks you need to do."

Me Outloud: "Okay, Reth. Sounds good."
Me Thinking: That's a really bad idea. Why? I'm a writer. Writer + notebook with pen = not doing my tasks.
Me Plotting: But. If I write everything down in my code language then she won't know which lines involve the 'tasks' she's given me and which ones are ideas for stories. YES! She'll just think I'm writing down things I need to do. *cackles*

Oh, yes, We'll have to see how this turns out. ;)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment