Thursday, January 16, 2014

Word Got Around

My notebook is famous.

The one that my manager told me to get, and I got from Kikay?
Yah. Famous.

You see, the next day after getting my notebook, I whipped it out in order to give Reth a message I'd written down in it.

I hadn't thought much of it.
She didn't mention anything more about the notebook.
And the next day. I had the day off.

But when I came into work this morning. At our morning meeting, May -our head manager- said: "Sarnic, I want to see this notebook of yours. Reth was telling me all about it."

Then, another coworker also chimed in "Yes, was telling me about it too."

Apparently, Reth really liked the design of the notebook I chose. And the other two agreed. It was a cool little notebook with a cool design.

Sweet. Approval of the notebook. ^^

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment