Friday, January 10, 2014

Truly Changed

It's rather heart warming to find out that your character has truly changed from their beginning state.

How did I find this out?
I went back and reread their introductory scenes.

And there they were in the back of my head: flinching. wincing, cringing and any other variation of that theme.
lol I think at one point this character tried to cover my eyes.
Or at least convince me more than once to close out the word document and never look at it again.

Yes. Yes, it's good to see that they've truly changed their ways.

Unfortunately...I was planning to work on that beginning section. Expand it out if you will.
And here they are. Being difficult.

I feel like if I tried to convince said character to go back to the beginning of the story...it will be like the good guy, pretending to be a bad guy, and totally flubbing it.

Ah well, I'll figure something out.
It will probably take a lot of coxing and bribing on my part.

Here it goes!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment