Thursday, June 5, 2014

...How To Write It....

There are times when situations happen to me, and I think "You know, this could be part of a story."

And many a time, that situation does spawn a story idea.

and then theirs others, where....I....I dunno.

Take...today for example.

I was caring for a sick animal today at work,
Doing everything normal, caring for it.
But after setting it back down.
Everything went....haywire.

It was like I'd cut a puppet from it's strings or something, because it just flopped down on its side.

I thought...maybe I'd set it down wrong.
But adjusting it, trying to get it to move.
Didn't help much.

It lay there.

It started...convulsing.
It coughed up blood from its nose and mouth.

And then....it died.

Right in front of me.

There was nothing I could do.
I felt so helpless.

I just...kept running my hand down its body, stroking, it whispering comfort to it, trying to convince it by the power of my words that it should keep living.

To no avail.

It's.....idk the words for it.
But I keep thinking, "I could have the animal live on, through a story..."
...I just...can't think of anything really that could work....
Then, do I really want to have this as a story?

At this moment...
I think I'm going to try and forget this scenario.

We'll see though,
Who knows, at some future point it might work its way in a plot....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment