Tuesday, July 29, 2014

How Often?

I was asked today by a friend; "How often do you write."

I had to clarify the question. "Write my stories? or just write in general?"

They basically responded back with the 'write in general.'

How often do I write?

Well....everyday.
How often do I take pen to paper?
Everyday.
How often do I put words on the internet?
Everyday.

I may not be writing what I want to write. Stories. Plotlines. Characters.

But I am writing.
I'm journaling, chronicling my own story via a notebook journal and my other blog posts, the events that happen to me and thoughts that come to mind.

Which actually made me a bit happy.

I am writing.

That's what matters.
I'm taking time to put words on a page.

:) At least I've mastered that.
Now to master actually getting stories down on the page from my head. :) lol

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment