Monday, June 7, 2021

Rotating Fish

So work is trying out something different apparently.

We rest our fishwall recently. Added in a couple of tanks of new fish and such.

And I figured those fish would be part of our system for at least the next six months. As we tend to add and remove fish at least twice a year.

But apparently two of the tanks might be switching a little more often?

As I put up a couple of tank clings today. Saying that the fish in the two tanks were only available for a limited time. 

And the info graphic thing said that they were something like 'one time fish' where they'd only be available for a bit before being switched out for other fish. And these fish would be 'uncommon types' ones that are 'typically found in mom&pop' stores. 

So that's fun.

Though it does put slightly more pressure on me to buy them. XD lol. As we got in a couple of fish in that I want to try having in my tank. And I was going to wait to get them for a while...

But I don't know how long the fish are going to be there now. Is it just for the month? For three? For 6? Who knows. 

But yah...I'm curious as to what other fish we'll be getting in. And when we'll be getting more in. 

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment