Wednesday, April 17, 2019

A Medium Collar

I had a customer today looking for a flea collar for his dog.
A dog that weighed like 17lbs.
Which our 'small dog' collar was for dogs up to 18lbs with a 13" neck.
So I figured it would fit his small dog.
And therefore went to grab it from the lock cabinet.
Gave it to the customer.
And thought all was good...
Until the customer came up saying that the collar was going to be too small....

I was skeptical as his dog was right there.
But I pulled out the collar and it just fit...like the last notch fit.

But the customer wanted the larger size because he wasn't sure how much bigger the dog was going to grow....

Though honestly it looked like it might already have been full grown?

In any case.
I went and grabbed the 'big' dog flea/tick collar.

Handed it to the customer.

Only for the customer to go "This is too big! Don't you have something smaller?"

….No.
I have small. I have large. 

I don't have a medium....

At least not that I could find.

So the customer was like "I'll have to think about it."

And didn't end up buying either one.

*exhales* It wasn't fun for me. Felt like I'd wasted my time trying to be helpful....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment