Saturday, April 20, 2019

Farewell

I tried to go into work yesterday to say goodbye to a manager of mine that's leaving.
As it was his last day and I didn't work, so I wouldn't be able to see him otherwise.
Only.
He ended up having his shift switched. 
So he worked the morning instead of the evening like I thought.
So when I dropped by to say goodbye...

He'd already left. 
By like an hour.

:( :( :(

Which was kinda depressing, but kinda my luck really. 

So I left a little bit disheartened.

But.

He came in today.

Mostly to grab boxes so he could work on packing as he's moving.

But still.

I was still able to say goodbye to the manager and wish him well.
And he like...thanked me for being such a good hard worker, and that he'd miss working here and such and just...awww.

All the feelings.

I'm glad we were able to say goodbye. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment