Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Reptiles?

We took some animals into the vet today. 
Three of our Reptiles and a Mouse for various issues. 

And I tend to keep my coworkers up to date on the happenings in the store --so long as I don't get distracted from other stressors or dealing with customers.

So when my next coworker came in for their shift.
I went up to them and said "so the reptiles and mouse were taken to the vet today" 

And they got the weirdest look on their face. "Wait...the reptiles?" They asked like they had no idea what I was talking about.

I could tell that my coworker was thinking that I meant like all the reptiles on the floor. Which there would have to be something really really really really wrong to need to take ALL the reptiles on the floor to the vet....
Apparently they didn't remember we had some in our sick room in the back.

Which makes sense as I'm pretty sure this coworker actively avoids closing down the back rooms at night, so it was doubtful they would actually know which animals we had back there.

So I was like "The ones in Iso?"

Yep.
Cleared the confusion off my coworker's face lickety-split. *shakes head*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment