Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Unusual

Have you ever read a word, and thought nothing of it beyond that it's a word,
Until one day you look at it and go "Oh hey! That could be a really cool name!"

I just did that.

I was reading General Conference talks, and noticed that when I highlighted areas I wanted to mark these six words would show up: Note, Tag, Link, Mark, Copy, Style.

And I was like "Huh, Link is a name of a game character....hey Mark is a name! Tag could be a name! ooo Note might be an interesting name too!"

Then I thought "What if I wrote a book and used all six words as the names of my characters?"

It could be fun really.
They could be the code names for spies.
or
A new society formed where people are named by what job they're required to do.
or
A trend where people started taking words from the dictionary to make names out of.
or maybe even
it's a series of office tools, looking to have a more exciting life then being in the drawer of an accountant and they go on an adventure to find a new home! :D

lol seriously the possibilities are endless.

Hmmmm now which idea would I actually pick....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment