Sunday, November 24, 2013

What's In A Name?


Have you ever wondered what people are thinking, when you pull out your Itouch and they see your Apps?
Particularly, when you hit the app called "Baby Names?"
And you're in a singles ward?

lol, I have no idea if anyone has ever noticed that.
But I do have such an app,

Why?
Because it's the perfect way to find names for your characters!

Need a name that starts with the letters Dr?
Just plug it in.

Need to find guy names?
Customize to only find guy names.

Plus!
The particular app I have, will tell you the meaning of a name.
So if I'm wanting a character that has a particular name meaning like Fire, or light, or willow, or destiny....I can just plug it in! :)

Of course, not all character names happen this way,
Some just come to me.

But it's always handy to have an App of Baby Names. Just in case you can't hit upon something yourself...or you really want a character to have a particular meaning connected to their name. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I go through my list of clients at work and take down the really unique ones: interesting spellings of normal names, odd but pretty-sounding names... etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I often think I should do that too...except do so with the names of the people who are called/released at General Conference. I haven't yet gotten around to it, but the thought is there. :)

    ReplyDelete