Friday, November 22, 2013

Would This Actually Happen?

So, there I was planning a scene for a character where they would come to the rescue of some wolf pups being attacked by a bear determined to kill them.
When I had the thought:
 
Would a bear actually do this?
 
So I pulled out my handy dandy Google!
 
And asked my all knowing friend :Will a Bear kill wolf pups?
 
Google gave me the link to this page http://www.freewebs.com/alphawolfsabrina/wolfecology.htm
 
And within it's long sections of text was this nice little tidbit:
 
"Grizzly bears (Ursus arctos) will sometimes dig up, kill, and eat wolf pups."
 
Yes! It can actually happen in real life! Ha!
 
^^ I love it when real life supports the ideas I come up with for a story. ^^;
 
 
 
Now back to the scene!
 
-Sarnic Dirchi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment