Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Song Character

There I was a wandering through blogs,
when I came across my friend Mirleki's recent blog post
(http://theblackhoundsdaughter.blogspot.com/) -I have no idea how to link things, tried it. Didn't work.
And she was talking about how, when at work, she can listen to music.
So she creates a playlist of songs, and then tries to come up with a character from that set of songs she listened to.

I thought this was a marvelous concept. I mean, I have a playlist of songs that remind me of different characters, but actually building a character from a series of songs? Awesome idea!
lol though at this point I really don't need to add in a new character to the many many many already in residence in my head,
I thought for fun I'd try it out. :)

Below is the lists of songs she put on her blog.
I'll post later today what I came up with myself with this series of songs. :)

Song 1: Skid Row (Little Shop of Horrors)
Song 2: When Somebody Loved me (Toy Story 2)
Song 3: Shadowland (the Broadway version of The Lion King)

Song 4: Come Little Children (Hocus Pocus)
Song 5: Transformation (Brother Bear)

Song 6: Tarnished Silver (Heather Dale)
Song 7: Let it Go (Frozen)
Song 8: Brimstone and Treacle Part I (Broadway version of Mary Poppins)
Song 9: Temper Temper (Broadway version of Mary Poppins)
Song 10: Brimstone and Treacle part II (Broadway version of Mary Poppins)
 
Did you come up with anything? :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment