Saturday, December 28, 2013

Alone Again

Often, sad events inspire concept ideas for stories.

Like today;
A guy brought in a cat he'd adopted a couple of months ago.
Why?
Because his wife had given him an ultimatum.
It was her, or the cat.

:S Yikes.
I wish I could hear the whole story.
I mean, what brought them to this point?
Why give the cat back?
Was she being problematic? How so?

I wish they could have worked it out another way.
:( Like...watch that Cat show about problematic cats on Animal Planet.
I mean, surely...trying other things would be better then this.

It totally doesn't help that I watched Bolt last night either....
Because the cat totally looks like Mittens from it. :(
She had a home, a nice warm place to stay...
And today, she was placed back into a cold metal cell with no comforts of home, no warmth, lots of strange noises, smells...and no comfort of warm arms to snuggle into.

She's totally terrified the poor thing. :(

What if she'd had a home before this one.
Was this the second time being given back? To first? The seventh? Who knows.
But, if I were her, I'd have a hard time trusting humans.
I would be waiting...just waiting for them to leave me, to take away my home again.

*shakes head.* I hope she finds a permanent home soon. :(

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment