Sunday, December 15, 2013

There Is No "Perfect" Time. Life Gets In The Way.

One of my major drawbacks to writing,
is that I often think that I need to be in the 'perfect spot/position/place' in order to actually 'write.'

That's sooo not true.
I should really realize this, I mean, if I have a notebook in hand, I can be jotting down ideas and scenes everywhere and anywhere that I can.

There doesn't need to be a 'thinking corner' or a 'writing nook' to write. You just plop down and do it.

I often think that my mind should be in a 'writing zone' as well, again, not true. If I have an idea I just need to plop down and write it.

Don't think about it. Just write.
Let the words flow.
Do it. Do it now.

*sighs* lol if only it were as 'easy' as writing this blog post was.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment