Monday, December 16, 2013

Open Notebook

On a spur of a moment thing,
I brought out a few of my writing notebooks, and said "have at it." to some fellow writers.

And to my surprise, they actually picked up my notebooks and read them. O.o
That hasn't really happened before.
Of course, when I've done it before, there hasn't been much time for them to actually sit down and read it.
But they read it.
Not the whole notebook they picked up. But a good portion of it.
It was actually kinda fun to see them reading it.
lol though they're probably pretty bugged at my sudden abrupt shifts to different story lines. lol.

Still. It was fun.
Why not I thought.

Then I remembered.

*gulp*
There were some stories in those notebooks, that they really can't read yet.
Why?
Heh. Because they're currently 'in the works' -i.e. Being posted on the character blog I have.
And I didn't want them getting ahead of the story line.

Luckily, I remembered before they reached those parts of the notebook. ^^;;
So when the moment came.
SWIPE!
I took it back into my possession. :)
No secrets yet revealed.

Lol.
Yes, I definitely need to be more careful about which notebooks I say 'have at it' with next time. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment