Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Plotting Relationships

So, there I was plotting, just running through random ideas for a story. And I was like, well maybe at one point I could have two kingdoms pledge to each other, but how would they ensure that that particular treaty is kept?
Well, what do other kingdoms do? Like in other stories and movies and history and such?
Oh I know!
I could have two characters marry each other!

At this point....I realized -through helpful pointers from my characters-
That they're all already with someone.

>.< Shoot.

*Lightbulb*

But wait! There's one who is still available!

>.>
<.<
And also the one most likely to dig in his heels and refuse to any such thing.
And will probably not take it well if he realizes he was tricked into falling for a girl from a different kingdom so that the two could unite.

So the key to that would be.
To not trick him.
But provide the opportunity and see if anything comes of it.

Yah...this is going to be...a fine line to walk.

Should be fun though! :D

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment