Monday, March 24, 2014

Words Used Against Me

Soo I was writing a post on my everyday blog,
About how you shouldn't keep dragging up the past of a person when they have changed and are no longer that person, but they're a better person. Instead you should be supporting them and leaving the past in the past.

Only to have one of my characters *poke me* and go "Yah! Stop dragging up my past will you? I've changed! Leave it alone!"

Me: *headdeskbangbangbang* 

If it wasn't so funny I think I would be despairing. lol. Seriously.
Unfortunately for him, his past will need to be revisited until all the kinks are worked out and the ink is dried on the page.
Still, I'll keep his plea in mind. *smiles shakes head* At least I haven't been doing more than touching upon his past in my current plotting, or else things might have become way more difficult than they were already. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment