Thursday, November 21, 2019

Closing

Gotta love it when there's greenies in the department.
Because they don't always....know everything.

And if I haven't met them yet...
Which means I haven't trained them...

Things are bound to not be done correctly.

And I have no way of knowing what they have and haven't been trained on....

So there's a new worker...
Who only works in the evenings.

Which since I only work mornings.
Means that unless they come into the store on their day off or something....
I won't ever ever meet them. 

So I have to rely on others to train them.

However...something was lost in translation last night.

Because this coworker didn't properly close our sick room for the night.

As we have charts that need to be filled out so we can keep track of how all the animals are doing.

If that's not done.
There's no way to know if meds were given or the animals were even looked at.

Honestly, it feels like the coworker just turned off the lights and did nothing more.

So I had to make sure that my coworkers who are closing with the newbie tonight knew that they needed to do a bit more training on how to close, especially that sick room.

*fingers closed* that it goes better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment