Friday, November 29, 2019

Name?

So I had a customer who had questions about the birds and such. 
And while I was helping them they were like "Oh! You're Sarnic! My son is {name}. 

And it threw me off....because like....the customer was the only person in the aisle.
So I wondered if their son was nearby and the two were shopping together.
But I wasn't sure why the customer felt the need to tell me their son's name.

Like....did someone talk me up and they wanted to introduce their son to me and like...try to set us up??

It was just such a nonsequir that I kinda went "Oh cool!" and went back to trying to help the customer with their bird questions.

Only to realize hours later.
-Which I was tired. So it makes sense why it took me so long to piece the puzzle together.

But the customer had told me the name of their son because their son works for us. Their son is my coworker. 

Gah.
Can't believe it took me forever to piece it together.

It was probably the phrasing in how they said that so and so was their son.

but yah.
Hopefully I didn't make too big of a fool of myself. ^^;; 
Heh.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment