Saturday, November 23, 2019

Make Him Better

I had a customer come into the store looking for a solution to help him heal his poor sick betta fish.

Only the products he was looking for were ones that we didn't carry in the store.

While the original issue of the betta having fraying fins would be one that we could have fixed....

He was stating that the betta was also laying on its side.
And like....

He showed me the video of what the betta looked like....
And honestly....once I've seen fish looking and acting like the fish in the video....
It usually ends up...well dying. 

*exhales*

The customer was adamant that he wanted his fish to recover. 

So I showed him some potential solutions. 

But I only carry the solutions in larger bottles.

And the dude wasn't quite willing to spend the money on the larger bottles for a solution that might not work.

As I was emphasizing that the solutions might not cure the betta.
As it's hard to know for sure what the issue is. 

He ended up leaving without buying anything.
Though I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't go out trying to find some other solution to help his betta.

I hope he succeeds, but at the same time....with how he described the betta...I don't know if it will be able to recover. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment