Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Standards

Sometimes I forget that others need to know things.

We had a visit today from the Regional Manager along with like five other people.

And before the RM and company showed up.

My Head Manager wanted me to go through the standards with my new manager on how all the cages should look and how they should be set up and such.

Which...I didn't quite see the point at first as to why.
Since I already know how all the cages should be set up for visits.

And I was trying to make our fish tanks look good because they were probably the worst looking area in the department since they hadn't really been scrubbed well in the past week. 
*exhales*

So I wanted to focus on that instead of being pulled away to show my manager how the cages were supposed to be set up.

But then I was like "Oh yah...manager doesn't know all this."
And it is kinda silly for me to be the only one who knows things. Especially when the manager needs to make sure that the department is being held up to standards.

So I took a few minutes to show my manager how everything should look.

Before returning to the tanks. 

Thankfully the visit went well.
So yay! 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment