Friday, February 6, 2015

MLAARE -He's Back

The Tortoise guy came back.
Two days in a row he came into the store.
And both days I ended up caught talking to him for a time.

Thankfully not about the same problems that he's come into talk about before.
New ones though, which I'm sure I'll hear about the next few times he comes in.

I'm glad that he's so into taking care of this Tortoise that his Granddaughter got....
But at some point....I really think he should just take a step back. The way he talks about her, talks about now taking the Tortoise back from her (as surprise, teenager isn't taking care of her new pet as she's gotten bored of it.)...I think she doesn't have time to learn the consequences of her actions. There isn't always going to be someone willing to take over, who can step in when one gets bored...

Honestly, I think she should learn from her choices....
But I don't think the Grandfather will let her.
Which is good as I know that the Tortoise will receive good (if slightly paranoid care) under the Grandfather if he does take over the Tortoise.
But not good for her. *sighs*
Such a paradox. But at least I know someone is making sure the Tortoise is being cared for after all the drama my store has gone through with this family for the last couple of months.... it would be heart breaking for something to happen to it after all that...

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment