Thursday, February 26, 2015

MRS -Loud

I don't think my Roomie realizes how loud she is.

Or how thin the walls are.

Because it seems like everything she does.
I can hear easily.

I can hear every move she makes in the kitchen , slamming doors, banging pots, running water.
I can hear her move through out the apartment with heavy footsteps.
I can hear her talking basically anywhere in the apartment. Either via the air ducts, or just because she puts her phone on speaker phone and then talks really loudly back...

*shakes head.*
It's boggling my mind how she can be so noisy.
Currently I can hear her talking (even over my music -not loudly playing music but still playing) and she's currently in her room with the door shut and I'm on the opposite side of the apartment as far from her as possible really in the living room....and I can still make out nearly every word she says when the music gets quieter.

So weird.
And distracting.
Very distracting.
As the curious part of me just wants to listen in and see what she's talking about though I'm trying hard not to.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment