Saturday, February 28, 2015

MLAARE -Understanding

Sometimes there's a benefit to being the new person.

Because you can get away with being slow.

If.
If you tell them why you're taking forever.

"Sorry I'm new here."
"This is my third day working."

Me. Not so much.
But my new greenie coworkers? Definitely.

If only they would speak up.
I end up doing it half the time for them.

"I'm training so and so as she's new here, so this will take us a little bit longer as I show her what to do."
"This is her second day here."

And it makes the people waiting to get our help way more understanding.
Oh. That person is new. No wonder they're taking forever. I bet its hard to catch all those fish. Blah blah blah.

Yah. Greenies have all the advantages. ;)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment