Saturday, September 23, 2017

A Good Experience

I had a bit of fun today helping a couple of guys out in buying a fish for their apartment. 
Originally they wanted to try and do a betta fish in a bowl. 

But were totally game to upgrade to a small tank with a filter when I told them that they'd only need to do water changes once a month instead of weekly on their betta fish. 

And it was just a fun experience overall.
Because they were receptive and willing to listen and were totally on board with what I suggested.
And it was fun for them to decide on a tank, and then for me to help them decide on decorations and to pick out the fish that they wanted.

And...I just liked the experience overall.
It's great when you can tell people are genuinely wanting to take good care of their pet.
And these two guys definitely fell into that category.

I hope their new fish does well with them. :) 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment