Saturday, September 30, 2017

To the Mouse!

I had the oddest call come over the intercom today.
I was in the back behind the fish, where it's not always easy to distinguish what is being said over the intercom. 

And I thought what I heard was "Petcare to the mouse please. Petcare to the mouse."
And I was like. O.o First off I have more than one mouse so it should be mice. Second...why did you not just say small pets?

So I came out from behind the fish wall to double check that I'd heard the call correctly.
And as I approached the cashier, he hung up the phone and pointed upwards. "Wait for it." 
Sure enough I then heard. "Petcare to small pets please, pet care to small pets." 

Which, good to know lol. I was right in guessing where I was meant to be.

But it was interesting to note, that the head manager seemed to take this small slip up -which happened because the cashier had never needed to call anyone over to the small pets before- as something really funny.

Because after that point, anytime the Head Manager would see me, while the Cashier was in earshot he'd call out. "Sarnic! Petcare to the mouse! Petcare to the mouse!" 

lol. *shakes head* Alrighty then.

Still. It was kinda funny. :) 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment