Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Attacked

So there I was, kitty in my lap, petting her after I'd finished cleaning her cage at work. 
It wasn't anything to think about really, I often pet the kitties to give them a little bit more time outside the cage.
But all too soon I had to put her back. 
So I tried to pick her up to put her back.

And all of a sudden, she attacked. 
Biting down hard on my hand.

I have no idea what I did, if I jarred a tender spot, or held her wrong, or if she just randomly decided she didn't like the position...

But thankfully, I was wearing gloves when the kitty decided to go all feral and bite me.
So I didn't end up bleeding or anything. 
Luckily.

Because yeow. That would have been waaaay more painful if I hadn't been wearing gloves. :S 

*shakes heads*
No idea what I did to trigger her...but hopefully it doesn't happen again.
I already have one other crazy cat to deal with currently at work, I don't need a second one. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment