Monday, September 11, 2017

Not that Blue One!

It's hard to deal with customers when they're....easily distracted. 

I had a girl come into the store today, wanting to get some fish for her tank. 
And she ended up going with a couple of frogs, a blue glodanio, a black molly, and a blue guppy. 

She was easily distracted. Flittering from tank to tank trying to decide on fish and such.
Which was halfway amusing and halfway exasperating because she'd be like "I saw a black fish on this wall I swear!" And the fish she was looking for would be in a different section from the one she was looking at. 
*shakes head*
That happened multiple times.

The one thing that she was insistent on when she was picking out her fish was that she definitely wanted a blue guppy. 

So I fished that out a blue guppy and proceeded to grab her other fish as well, before showing them to the customer to make sure I'd grabbed the right ones. 

And she pointed to the blue guppy and was like "This isn't the fish I wanted! I know there was a blue fish over here somewhere."
And she moves over in the direction of the blue guppy tank. "It was blue!" 

So I was like "It was this tank you were looking at, which is this fish, the blue guppy, and that's this fish here." and I pointed to the guppy I'd fished out for her already.

To which she kinda did a look between the fish and the tank and was like. O.O Oh. You're right! 

*shakes head*

I don't get it....like how could you want a fish and then not remember what it looks like two minutes later?? That just seems...weird....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment