Monday, September 4, 2017

Stay SMALL!

Customers are weird.
In that they don't always comprehend that animals...well they grow. 

The tiny cute creature you see in the cage is just a baby.
It's going to get bigger.
It's not going to stay small.

*shakes head*

I had a customer call today about our Tortoises asking if we had any 'baby ones' 
Which is a pretty common question with the Tortoises/Turtles.

And I had to give the usual "No we don't sell tiny turtles as it's illegal for us to sell them when they're smaller than four inches." 

And they were like "Oh, well how big are yours?"
"About 4-6 inches in diameter" 

"Oh, well...I know it's just a couple of inches. But I really can't care for a large tortoise right now! I need one that stays small!" 

O.o Like lady....6 inches is small...the turtle doesn't get larger than 8 inches when it's full grown....so idk what your definition of 'small' is. 

But seriously...all small things grow large.

She wanted to know if I knew of any place that would sell them.
to which I said no.

As honestly, it's illegal in the state. *shakes head* 

I do wonder if she found one though. I'd be curious to know.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment