Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Shrinking Cages

I had a customer call on the phone today. 
Saying "Hey I have a weird request, but I'm looking for something in particular, and I'll try and describe it to you and if it doesn't make sense just let me know and I'll try to find a better way to describe it okay?" 

To which I was like. O.o Okay?
It's always interesting to get these sort of calls. Because sometimes I have no idea what the person is talking about. And other times. It's really easy to know what the person is referring to. 


This particular customer was like: "So I'm looking for a crate, but it's a crate that you can make bigger and smaller so that if you have a puppy you can grow the cage to fit the size of the puppy." 

lol, now while we don't have 'growing/shrinking' crates that can expand out like that....
I do carry a particular type of dog crate that has a divider within the cage. So that you can make the cage smaller at first by putting in the divider, and as the puppy grows you can move the divider back until the dog doesn't need it any more.

So I told her that.
That we carried a particular brand of crate that can divide it smaller.

And she was rather happy to hear it.
As she'd just googled it, but wasn't sure if it was an online only thing she'd have to buy or if she could buy it in a physical location.

Lucky for her she could come into the store and buy it.

Yay for being able to help her with her question! :D

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment