Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wrong Store

I saw a customer wandering around the store with her phone out, looking kinda lost.
Which usually is an indication that they're trying to find a certain product...and are failing to do so. 

So I went up to her and asked if she needed help.
To which she replied yes.
She was looking for a certain brand of dog food, and did we carry it?

Turns out...we don't. Though I had heard of the brand before.
But she was like. O.o You don't!! But the brand's website said that you do! I looked up the location and everything.

And then she shows me her phone, where yes she has a bunch of store locations pulled up that state that they carry the brand of food she's looking for.

The problem?
The store she thought was us....
Wasn't us.

The address and the name of the store was of our Rival Pet Store. 
-Which happens all the time honestly. People often confuse the two. Thinking that they're both the same store. We're not. Two different stores under two different names.

I pointed it out to her.
That the store listed was the Rival store.
And she's like "That's here right?!"
Uhmm...
Nope. I told her she was in a different store lol. 

The Pet Store listed on her phone was actually over on Center Street, while we're located on Main Street. 

lol. And her reaction was: ()_() Oh....apparently I didn't read today. 

Heh...nope. No you did not. 
But at least I was able to turn her around and direct her to the right pet store so she wouldn't go home empty handed. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment