Tuesday, June 11, 2019

A Trial Pet

I had a customer come into the store to get a pet goldfish.
Why?
Because he wanted to get a dog.
But figured before he took on such a huge responsibility he thought that he would try keeping a goldfish alive first.

Which. First off. Bad idea. Like. Keeping a goldfish alive isn't easy.
Especially if you're looking to keep it in a little bowl.
It's a lot of work.
Which if he's looking for a lot of work. Congrats. You've found it.
I told that he would need to change the water in the bowl like every other day to keep the goldfish alive and that a betta fish would be better and that even a larger tank with a filter---

But nope.
Dude's mind was set.

He wanted to try keeping a goldfish alive in a bowl.
*exhales*

Like.
If you want to try something.
Why not try doing something right?
And not as cheap as possible? 

Still I did what I could to set the dude up.
Got him a goldfish -tried to talk him into smaller, but no he wanted larger. *rolls eyes*
And the proper food and water conditioner for the bowl. 

Though I don't really expect the fish to live long in those conditions. 
I tried my best.

In the end.
The dude was like "I need a name for it, what would you name it?"

*shrugs* I had nothing come to mind besides "Goldie" because like...it's a goldfish...I wasn't thinking names.

But he then was like I'll name it Sarnic!

So now there's a goldfish out there named after me. :S 

Like I'm halfway flattered.
But at the same time.
I kinda really want the fish to live now.
Because like....it's named after me. I want it to live a nice long life. 

*fingers crossed*

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment