Thursday, June 20, 2019

Back Again

The crazy lizard customer came back.
The one who's bought like 10 different anoles and long tailed lizards and such in the past month or two.

Yah. He came back.
Now because his son was interested in getting a green tree frog, especially after I confirmed that they can live in the same cage as the lizards. 

Thankfully it was rather easypeasy to get the green tree frog.
Less easy was extracting myself from the conversation with the customer as he wanted to know if he should separate his female long tailed lizard because it was only laying one egg at a time and he was confident that there was more than one egg within.
Having only ever seen one or two eggs from females in a cage at a time....I didn't think that there would be more.
Nor did I understand why the guy keeps coming to us to ask those sort of questions.
We sell babies. So like breeding and age and such...no idea.

*exhales*
Hopefully the green tree frog doesn't cause them trouble. 
I don't want to have to deal with more questions I can't answer. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment