Thursday, June 13, 2019

An Odd Duo

Got contacted by a manager again today.
They called within the hour of leaving work.
Why?

Because my coworkers noticed that there was a guinea pig in the chinchilla cage.

And my manager wanted to know why.

*exhales* 

Because apparently I got distracted at the wrong moment that's why. 

At least I think it was me.

As while I was in the middle of the bird bedding change when a customer and family asked to see the Chinchilla. 
Which I showed to them.
But then they asked to see a Guinea Pig.
So I put the chinchilla back to grab the guinea pig. 

And I guess when I needed to put the Guinea Pig back....
I put it back in the bottom cage instead of the top....

I was focused on going back to cleaning the bird cages and didn't even notice.

I don't recall anyone else asking to see guinea pigs.
So I'm guessing it was my fault.

Thankfully the two were just chilling together in the chinchilla cage.
So no harm. Woot. :D
And Mr. Guinea was put back with the others. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment