Monday, June 10, 2019

Which One Is Darker?

Had a customer come into the store today looking for a goldfish to replace the one that had died.
It was apparently a 'black' goldfish.
And she wanted to replace it before the kids within the house realized it.
Only she couldn't decide what size and if the 'black' goldfish we had were dark enough.

She ended up having me fish out four so she could look at them separately.
And still couldn't decide.
So she was like "Maybe I should grab my son and have him choose." Which I said would be a good idea.
As she didn't live too far away.

But I can't just leave the fish in our fish catching containers for an unknown amount of time.
So I told the customer that I would place her goldfish in an empty tank nearby that had no fish in it.
So she would be able to see them easier and her son would be able to see them too.

A little bit later she did come back with her son.
And he picked out which goldfish he wanted.

And on their merry way they went. :) 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment