Saturday, June 15, 2019

Taking the Lot

It was the last ten minutes of my shift.
Which usually means that that's when I get the 'difficult' customers.
This was no exception.
As a customer came into the store wanting some feeder goldfish.
For what purpose I didn't ask, but my guess was it was for a pond as that had been the common theme of the day.
Only we were rather low on Goldfish.
As we hadn't yet received in a shipment.
So I showed the customer what we had.
And the response was "I'll take all of the smalls." 

*exhales*
I do hate it when people want ALL of something.
Especially fish, because the last dozen or three of fish are always a lot harder to catch than when we have like 4 or 5 hundred in a tank. 

But I set to work, trying to get the goldfish into the net as quickly as possible.
And managed to get all our smalls (60) and x-smalls (18) caught before the customer returned.

They asked how many I'd caught and I'd told them.

It wasn't enough.

So onto the large goldfish I went.

They wanted all of them.....

But when I had like a dozen or so left to catch the customer decided that that was enough.
-I'd ended up with 40. 

So yah.

Basically wiped out my fish for the weekend. :S 
I hope we get some more in this upcoming week as I forsee a lot of sad customers when there aren't any goldfish for them.
*fingers crossed* that they show up on Monday or Tuesday and not Friday. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment