Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Tick?

I got a text from my manager a little bit ago.
Stating that one of our coworkers had found a tick on one of our snakes.
O.o

A tick?

I hadn't noticed anything when I picked up that snake earlier today.
Of course I wasn't looking that hard. I'd noticed he was shedding, but nothing more.

But like a tick? Random.

Even more random because like...I'd cleaned those cages this morning. All of them.

But the managers were like "We might need to do bedding changes on everyone." 

But.
I.
Just.
Did.
That. 

So realistically all the cages should be fine.
And any creatures that were in the cage besides the reptiles would have vanished with the cleaning done earlier.

So unless the bedding that was used has an infestation---

All the animals should be fine.

Still I'm skeptical that it's a tick--
Like. 
I've never seen a tick in the store.
Let alone one on a snake.... :S 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment