Thursday, March 5, 2020

Fish Tank Buddy

My fish tank buddy came into the store today. :D
The older gentleman that also bought a 125 gallon tank and decorated it exactly how I had it decorated in the store and only ever put like 14 fish into the tank, one for each granchild.

Yep. My fish tank buddy came into the store today!! :D 
I have to say I was so excited to see his friendly smiley face as I see him like...maybe twice a year? Maybe?

So to have him walk into the store?
Oh yes I was excited!!

He wasn't coming in for fish though. Nope still quite happy with the ones he has.
But he was going on vacation and wanted to know what he could feed his fish in the meantime. 

So I showed him the vacation feeders and made sure he got the right ones for the amount of time he would be gone. 
And after answering a couple other questions.
Sent him on his way again.

But ah. I love seeing familiar faces. Especially ones that just leave you feeling happy afterwards. ^^;; So glad to see him.

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment