Friday, August 26, 2016

Fast Traveling

So there I was,
Doing the reptile bedding change yesterday.
And I took out the decorations in our Chinese Water Dragon cage.
Being careful to ensure that our two Chinese Water Dragons didn't escape in the process.
As they can be rather quick to take advantage of an open door, and hard to catch if they get far enough away.

I had to do a bit of back and forth while prepping to clean the cages.
As I passed one time,
I happened to look in as I saw one of the Chinese Water Dragons take off.
Running from one side of the cage, to the other.
Only to run smack dab into the area below the glass of the door.

lol. It was rather amusing to hear the audible *Thunk* that the Dragon made when he hit the wall.
But I didn't think anything of it.

Only....
When I went to clean out the cage.
....I could only find one water dragon.
O.o

That couldn't be right.
I was positive there were two.
But there was only one in the cage.

And I made sure of it.
I checked for holes.
Dug through the bedding.
Felt along all the edges.

And guess what.
No water dragon.

O.o
Had he somehow managed to go fast enough to hit the wall and go right through into another dimension?
Is it a dimension traveling Dragon? Did he find a wormhole and travel through that?

No idea.
I searched.
Had a coworker look as well.
And we were down to one.

With no visible means of escape. *shakes head*

I finished cleaning the cage and putting everything back.
With still just one water dragon in there.

I let a manager know and everything.
Left a note that we were missing a water dragon.

And left.

But today.
When I came into work.
And I happened to look in the cage....

()_() There were TWO!!

I asked if anyone had found a water dragon.
Checked to see if there was a note.

But nothing.

Somehow.
The Chinese water dragon had reappeared!
We had two once more!

Somehow the Chinese water dragon either a) managed to hide in the cage without me seeing it.
or b) managed to escape from the cage and find his way back in in the same way without us seeing it.

It's a magic dragon.
*shakes head*

We'll have to see if he disappears again....

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment