Wednesday, August 24, 2016

What Kind of Fish

So, there was a couple looking at the fish.
Well, mostly it was the woman as the husband had been off wandering around the store as I was helping her to figure out what kind of algae eater she wanted to get.
But then, as I was finishing grabbing the algae eaters she'd chosen.
Her husband showed up, so she asked him. "Are there any fish that you want."
lol he said "I want some with lemon and vinegar."
-Aka -he wanted something to eat and not to watch. lol.
-Also I've heard this joke a million times before with customers. So it didn't surprise me at all for him to respond that way.
But the wife was like "I'm being serious here!"
"So am I." He responded.
"Honestly, I'm never taking you anywhere again."
lol. to which the husband didn't verbally respond, but the wife turned around to face me instead of him at that moment, and behind her back he winked at me and gave me a thumbs up. lol.
Apparently he would be quite happy to not have to go shopping. So if she does leave him home next time, I doubt he'll mind. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment