Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Where's the Food?

Occasionally I wander away from my department.
Most of the time it's to go grab a drink in the back of the store.
Othertimes, it's just to get a break from my department for a bit.

Today, I wandered away.
and encountered a gentleman in the cat section looking lost.
So I asked him if he needed help.
He said he was looking for the Royal Canin Brand.
But he was looking in the wrong aisle.
So I directed him to the correct one.
And went to help him find the particular type of Royal Canin food he wanted.
Only....it wasn't there.

And the guy kept insisting that the bag should be Green and White. Though he wasn't sure for sure because he doesn't pay attention to that sort of thing. His wife does all the shopping usually.
But the one I was finding that was closest to what I'd seen on the paper....was Purple and White.


So I asked to see the paper again,
To see if I'd missed something.

I had.

I looked over to the customer and asked him.
"Are you buying food for a dog?"

"Yes." He responded.
"Well....we're in the cat section."
"See!! I told you I don't pay attention to that sort of thing!"
lol. Obviously. *shakes head*

So we went over to the dog section of Royal Canin and finally found the food he was looking for. :)

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment