Monday, October 2, 2017

To the Rescue

So I was walking to the back of the store with a cart full of things to set up cages for our animals that would be coming in later this week.
And as I turned the corner, there was a grandmother and her grandson there.
She lit up as she saw me. "Maybe you can help!" she glanced at the cart and was like "You even have a stick!"
-Because I had branches on my cart to set up bird cages. 

And I was like. O.o ....why would you care if I have a stick? 
She did have a dog...so I briefly wondered if she was looking for a stick for her dog to catch and chew on....

But no.
She wanted a stick because her grandson had rolled his little toy car underneath our shelves and it was too deep underneath for them to be able to reach it.

Which...I was skeptical that you'd need to have a stick to reach it....I figured you'd just have to go to the right side of the aisle and if you couldn't reach from one end....go around and reach from the other side. 

Still, I took one of the branches and gamely followed them to where the lost toy car was.
I knelt down, saw that it wasn't that far in.
And reached underneath, easily grabbing the toy car without the branch. :) 

Yay!
lol the little boy was ecstatic to have his toy back. :D

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment