Thursday, May 30, 2019

Yelling

So a customer called the store asking if we had a certain type of dog cone in stock. One of the inflatable ones.
Only it was for a kitten that she'd just gotten fixed.
So she needed the cone to be itty bitty. 

….I don't carry that size. 

But while I was trying to explain that to the customer....

She suddenly starts yelling.

Not at me.

But I'm guessing it was at her kids? 
Though at the same time I feel bad if they are her kids.
Because she was just being so....mean. Yelling at them for a good minute or two while I was on the other side of the phone.....holding it out away from my ear so I wouldn't go deaf.

Like. First off.
Why yell at kids? 
Like...she was apparently using a corded phone....or maybe her cellphone was plugged in? Idk she was yelling at the young ones for standing on the 'cord'
Second....why do you have a corded phone if that's what you're using?? O.o 

But yah.
She seemed at her wits end.
Trying to deal with kids.
And trying to find a solution for her cat. 

Which I was giving her possible ones....she just didn't want those to be her solution. *shakes head*

But yah.
Not a fun way to end the work day.
Getting  your ear yelled off....
Like I wasn't even the focus of it.
But it still put a damper on the day. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment