Monday, December 7, 2020

Bonus

It's interesting being a 'bonus person' at work.

Because like...I'm used to being 'needed' in some area. Usually petcare because that's been my main duty for years now. If I'm in the store it's because I'm needed for Petcare. To do the opening tasks that sort of thing.

So to be assigned as a bonus person. An individual who is just basically free floating around the store helping where ever help is needed.

Is weird. 

I mean it's kinda been fun to get a break from doing my usual tasks. To help out in other areas of the store and learn more about other duties that the managers do. 

It can be stressful too though because I feel like I'm a lot more proactive wandering around the store. Helping with stocking and pick up orders and back up cashiering and back up petcaring.

There's a lot of potential things I can do.

It's just...different. A good different.

Though I am glad that I still have more time in Petcare than elsewhere as I do prefer that lol. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment