Thursday, December 17, 2020

Dove Return

We got Diamond Doves in today in our animal shipment.

Which is notable mostly because it's been like...two years since I last got them into our store. 

I'd actually thought we'd never see them again despite them still showing as 'active' on our planogram for the birds. 

Do I know why we had such a long gap between receiving them in?

No. Though I'm guessing it's probably just a breeding issue. 

Or perhaps we were put in a 'lull' period of not selling them so that there could be a stronger demand for them when they eventually came back.

Regardless.

We got them into the store today.

And I had the fun task of explaining the doves to my new coworkers and what sort of care they need and how they can be dumb enough to break their wings from flying against the glass too hard.

So yah....hopefully they do well. We'll see. 

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment